Winchester Memory Foam Dog Bed - Aubergine
When it comes to the health of our dogs we think of healthy eating, good walks and play but what about their rest and sleep? How do our dogs cope when they are too hot if they have thick or long coats or when they become elder statesmen and need a helping hand to jump into their dog beds. Hypo-allergenic and dust mite sensitive memory foam is temperature and pressure sensitive and importantly it provides comfort and vital support for your dog especially for our elderly dogs who may be suffering from Canine Arthritis or those recovering from surgery.
Hugo & Otto only use pure 100% memory foam pads that mould to your dog's body offering the vital spinal and joint support. Our memory foam pads are pre-cut by specialist British memory foam bedding suppliers who supply to one of England's finest bedding manufacturers winning not 1 but 2 Queen Awards for Excellence. We prefer to use a 3" memory foam pad to provide the utmost support for your dog whilst also not feeling that they are sleeping on a rock hard floor as the more dense the foam is the harder it feels on your bones. Providing a mattress of outstanding comfort and support minimising pressure points on joints and bones and improving blood circulation benefits the whole body to aid a better nights sleep is the best thing we can do for our dogs assisting with Canine Arthritis Management.
With our Interior Design background we just love adding a little VaVa WooF! design. The outer and removable cover is made in velour with velour piping around the edging and teamed with an outstanding technical upholstery fabric in Anthracite made in Oekotex® standard 100% polyester with a robust 80k martindale rub test and Easyclean® stain guarding. This means that you can easily spot clean any localised muddy paw marks. We add an inner zipped mattress cover made in corivan which is a a breathable fabric that can be removed and washed with the outer cover.
The Winchester Dog Bed Colours:
- Winchester Aubergine Velvet/With Anthracite
- Medium 75L x 60W x 8D Small dog breeds: ie: Dachshunds, Terriers, French Bulldogs upto 30 kgs
- Med/Lge 85L x 60W x 8D Medium dog breeds: ie: Spaniels, Doodles, Large Terrier breeds upto 50 kgs
- Large 100L x 70W x 8D Large Dog breeds: ie: Labradors, German Shepherds, Vizsla upto 80 kgs
- Available in 3 Sizes
- Vasco 50 3" Pure Memory foam base pad mattress offering vital spinal support and aiding Canine Arthritis Management
- Memory foam is Dust mite free
- Moulds to the shape of your dog's body
- Naturally temperate cooling
- Great for dogs who have double or heavy coats like labradors, doodles, Shelties, Siberian huskies etc and search for cool floors, open spaces and drafty door areas to cool down
- Covers are zipped and removable
- Zipped & removable internal mattress protector
Caring for your cover is super easy, just, shake, dust off or lightly brush and vacuum the cover.
Wipe over any marks with a soft clean damp cloth with warm water and a mild washing detergent.
On wash days unzip and remove the cover and machine wash at 30' degrees on a short low ratio spin.
Line or dry flat
Do not tumble
Do not dry clean
The inner mattress protective cover:
Removable and washable on a cool wash and dries very quickly on the line or flat.
Do not tumble
Do Not Dry Clean
The memory foam mattress pad
Memory foam is not washable.
Simply spray with an anti-bacterial product and wipe over with a soft dry cloth.
Let air get to your memory foam pad for a while prior to re-dressing with the covers.
We do not recommend using harsh detergents or abrasives when cleaning pet bedding or mattresses. Please never dry clean anything to do with pet bedding.
Standard charges for shipping to mainland England only
All Highlands, Islands and all other countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a live International shipping quote to your shipping destination, we will require your full address and postal code.