Welcome to the Hugo & Otto Dog Lifestyle store
Designers & Makers of Fine British Dog Beds & Luxury Dog Crate Sets
Ezt a webhelyet a reCAPTCHA rendszer védi, és a Google adatvédelmi szabályzata, valamint szolgáltatási feltételei vonatkoznak rá.
MATTERHORN SNUGGLE DOG BED - Limited Edition
The Matterhorn Snuggle Dog Bed is designed especially for dogs who have a sniff for luxury and paws for cosy snoozes.
This luxury snuggle dog bed is handmade in a stunning Pearl White luxury faux fur fabric which is oh.so gorgeously soft and warm, the outer fabric is stunning Atlantic Blue plush velvet whilst inside lining this beautiful pocket is luxury Romo Gingham making this the most perfect cocoon in which to snuggle down into.
If you share your life with a dog from the hound breed group you will know that during the day they love day dreaming and snuggling within layers of fleecy blankets and will follow the sun spots around the house, cosy burrow dog beds are the perfect solution that will turn their day dreams into Seventh heaven.
Hugo & Otto always offer you design and mattress choices, choose from an internal Standard polyester fibre mattress pad or choose our orthopaedic Visco 50 memory foam mattress.
- Luxury Limited Edition Snuggle Dog Bed perfect for burrowing hounds
- Beautifully handmade with mid length Pearl White luxury faux fur
- Outer covers in stunning Atlantic Velvet
- Internal top pocket of beautiful Romo Blue Gingham
- Choice of standard polyester mattress pad or orthopaedic Visco 50 memory foam
- Internal zip to remove the outer covers for wash day care
- Machine washable
- Exterior: W60 x D66 x H8
- Exterior: W90 x D66 x H8
- Exterior: W110 x D80 x H8
Available in 3 Sizes: Because your dog is very special we make your beautiful Snuggle bed to order in England, our measurements are approximate.
Laundry Day & General Daily Care
- The internal Standard mattress is our pure 100% polyester vertical fibre pad, a hypoallergenic product and machine washable.
- Our orthopaedic Visco 50 Memory Foam Mattress is a hypoallergenic, dust mite free product, moulds to the shape of the body and promotes blood flow to muscles around arthritic joints and can assist in Canine arthritis pain management. We provide an internal mattress protector (non waterproof) to help as a barrier. Please note Memory foam products are not washable.
On a daily basis we recommend to shake out your Snuggle dog bed to revitalise the fabric, remove any secreted away doggy treatos and favourite sticks. You can if you wish to use a natural soft bristle brush to re-vitalise the faux fur, please brush in the direction of the nap.
Random marks can be removed with a clean soft cloth soaked in warm clean water with a little laundry detergent using circular movements.
Snuggle Dog Bed with Standard Polyester Inner Mattress
Reach inside and to the back of your Snuggle dog bed and pull the the Snuggle bed inside out to reveal the zip. Remove the inner polyester mattress and pop to the side or you can machine wash both together.
Machine wash on a cool 30' degrees with low spin ratio.
Line Dry if possible
Shake out during the drying process to revitalise the faux fur
Tumble for a very short time on a cool setting, shake out to bring up the nap of the fibres.
You can if you wish to, use a soft natural bristle brush to bring up the nap of the faux fur.
Do not dry clean
Do not iron
Do not use any harsh abrasives or bleaching agents
Spot clean using a soft clean cloth and mild laundry detergent
Snuggle Dog Bed with Orthopaedic Visco 50 Memory Foam Inner Mattress
** Memory foam is not a washable product
Reach inside and to the back of your Snuggle dog bed and pull the the Snuggle bed inside out to reveal the zip.
Remove the inner memory foam mattress and remove the Corivan zipped mattress protector.
The mattress protector can be machine washed with the outer covers and line dried.
Memory Foam Mattress:
Spritz down with ant-bacterial spray and dry with a soft clean cloth, repeat if necessary.
Any spillages should be dried as soon as possible as memory foam will absorb moisture.
It is recommended to assist the drying process using a hairdryer on a cool setting, use circular motions away from the surface and help to dry.